Meat is Great
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum has been leaked

+15
thatsnothowitworks
Fiver
bunnygirl
snarkytransman
Remus Lupin
Actual Coyote
SteelyDan
Bri
Mangoes
rockyroad
Mari
sharper-teeth
STUTLER
RCus
transmedicalistunruhe
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The forum has been leaked - Page 3 Empty Re: The forum has been leaked

Post by Toughasbro Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 am

It will be until that code is present. That's about the only thing stopping sites from being indexed...the more a site is updated, the more it's likely to own Google rankings. Forums, as a result, are damn good at climbing to the top.

There might be a setting in the Admin CP that does what that code does: if so, that should put a stop to it within a week. Generally spiders will crawl within that period, and take note of any changes they see. The more frequently a site is updated, the more often they crawl.
Toughasbro
Toughasbro

Back to top Go down

Post by RCus Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

I can't access the forum HTML; apparently forumotion doesn't let you do that. I did erase all of tags just now, and with the change of name maybe it'll actually stop now.
RCus
RCus
Admin

https://tranburgers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am

Nope. Still shows up as the first result in the google search for "truscum forum"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by jei-bird Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:58 am

Holy crap I've been away too long… All this happened within a month? Jeez, I'm glad you caught this before major negatives happened
jei-bird
jei-bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakura Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 am

sharper-teeth wrote:If there's a way to change the title of the forum, could be good. Just found out that seriously you can google "Truscum forum" and this place is...the second result. Eeeee

As for the contacting a member, they can contact us with any simple way as long as it's obviously from that truscum blog, I would think. Even if they made a post that said "I heard you like butts" and then used the tagging feature so it would notify an admin. Doesn't have to say anything like "LET ME JOIN THA TRUSCUM FORUM" so they can keep a bit more secret.

This is an old post but I googled "truscum forum" and we're now the first result which could be alarming. I know the forum has already been leaked but who knows what else could happen. Do you think there'd be anyways to put us more under the radar?
Bakura
Bakura

http://Gay-Manuel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 am

I don't think they were able to, but at least nobody can be get real access without getting an approved account.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 am

Bakura wrote:
sharper-teeth wrote:If there's a way to change the title of the forum, could be good. Just found out that seriously you can google "Truscum forum" and this place is...the second result. Eeeee

As for the contacting a member, they can contact us with any simple way as long as it's obviously from that truscum blog, I would think. Even if they made a post that said "I heard you like butts" and then used the tagging feature so it would notify an admin. Doesn't have to say anything like "LET ME JOIN THA TRUSCUM FORUM" so they can keep a bit more secret.

This is an old post but I googled "truscum forum" and we're now the first result which could be alarming. I know the forum has already been leaked but who knows what else could happen. Do you think there'd be anyways to put us more under the radar?
I believe the reason it's coming up is because it's picking up the keyword from the only public topic.

(This, too, is an old post. Apologies.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum