Meat is Great
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Needing Confirming

+3
snarkytransman
RCus
sharper-teeth
7 posters

Go down

Members Needing Confirming Empty Members Needing Confirming

Post by sharper-teeth Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 am

Alright, so there's likely a mole in the forum. This forum was...scarily easy to just google up and it's possible that an anti-truscum has made an account here before this whole mess that's popped up today. I've gone through the member list for names that I absolutely did not recognize or seem suspicious, then they need confirmation as actual truscum members. If there is someone on this list and you know for sure that it is them, feel free to vouch for them or get them to send one of the admins a message on tumblr with their url attached to let us know it is them.

These could absolutely be that I don't know who they are, but I mainly picked people that have accounts but have made no posts at all that don't have recognizable urls.

• Most of the accounts created today, except SteelyDan and bunnygirl
  • refrigerator
  • cookiecatcat
  • PuppetAccountForTesting
  • sir--awesome
  • Isa
  • Someone Did A Thing
  • GaleSquid
  • dakotamoda
  • SockAttack
  • sillystring
  • CorvidClydesdale
  • JordanJ415

Registered Members needing verification:

• Lavia
  • SteelyDan
  • sir--awesome
  • CorvidClydesdale
  • JordanJ415

ALSO, here is a list of people that are waiting to join, I've told them to wait a day or two for the anti-truscum to stop stalking the forum so much so we can add them. If you know anyone that you trust that are interested, name them here and we can let them know when we open registration back up.

• tophatsandcherries
  • wolfhoundboy
  • mako-tachi
  • quietvoiceofreason
  • aswcc
  • freackthehopeful
  • notanothertransblog
  • cyrusstarchaser
  • pennedinroses
  • Nee
  • nonbinarytortoise

Last edited by sharper-teeth on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
sharper-teeth
sharper-teeth
Admin

http://sharper-teeth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Members Needing Confirming Empty Re: Members Needing Confirming

Post by RCus Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am

CorvidClydesdale is the trans guy/horse otherkin. He's good. Puppet is mine, for visibiltity. I'll go ahead and erase those blogs if I can.

Can you vouch for SteelyDan and Bunnygirl?
RCus
RCus
Admin

https://tranburgers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkytransman Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:38 am

By cishaming's recent post, there were several people looking into the forum quietly. I think moles are an inevitability.
snarkytransman
snarkytransman

Back to top Go down

Post by RCus Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:51 am

Several? hrng. =/

God, I can't figure out how to do a damn thing with this fucking admin panel. I don't even know if Fiver and Sharps are true admins.

I'm just going to delete everyone with no posts.
RCus
RCus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkytransman Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:59 am

"A few tucute people (including myself) would look into the forum every now and then to make sure it wasn’t a personal army/attack forum. It wasn’t."

They can just make fake truscum blogs, though, so they'll come back. And if anyone's made an account AND a post, then they're hard to remove.

As long as they aren't raiding and being disrespectful... I think everyone needs to remember though that nothing on the internet is truly private. I remember explosives-b saying that he'd received hatemail containing information that can only have been taken from a facebook truscum group.
snarkytransman
snarkytransman

Back to top Go down

Post by RCus Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:25 am

I'm glad at least she's honest. There's like. Nothing here that's malicious. Holy shit.

Archives have dates and stuff, which is nice. I'll rely on those more I guess. If they've maintained an active puppet blog for that long they're probably the more patient ones.

I mean, if they weren't mean, I would have zero problems with them. We're not doing anything wrong. But like.. one member just bolted the fuck outta here; he was scared shitless, poor dear. And a lot of our members aren't even active truscum; I listen in, sure, but I don't want my main to have anything to do with it. And the crowd who associated with GPR/Kat are far more militant than most of our members.

I can't fucking figure out how to allow users to sign up by personal invite though. I should have seen this coming.and I'm going to go on a family trip in like four hours but I'm still awake trying to figure this out. I'm goddamn tired, though, this has been basically all I've done today, try to do damage control.

You're right that nothing is private but.. I was happy to have a nice little obscure forum :c
RCus
RCus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 am

JordanJ415 confirmed that he's the guy from tumblr. He's a truscum but he's never on here because he only has mobile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by sharper-teeth Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 am

My next plan of action is to go through the accounts that have only made a single post (like perhaps just an introduction or something) and see if they have a blog attached. If the blog's creation corresponds too closely with their join date and is hardly active, that will be reason of suspicion, as well.

@RC
I mean most of the ones that were made yesterday are candidate for immediate ban since it's most likely that they're anti-truscum. I would still like it if SteelyDan and bunnygirl contacted one of us admins on tumblr, either by messaging us with their truscum account or posting a quick blurb to their truscum account and tagging one of the admins.

As for the question on if Fiver and I have admin powers yet, we do now! Thank you!

@Snarky
I figured as much, that's why if a decision is made to move the forum, I suggested a server base that runs a bit smoother than this one in a private message to RC, but I won't be naming it here. Forums made on it also come up much less often in google searches, from past experience of losing me old forum's url...

@Remus
Alright, thanks for getting those two cleared up!

@Mari
Do you know if any of them made accounts? Because they'll need to message an admin and let us know which account is theirs.
sharper-teeth
sharper-teeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamoroll Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:24 pm

i haven't posted in a while but i'm solcosinejob2 from tumblr, i noticed i wasn't on verified so here i am
cinnamoroll
cinnamoroll

http://solcosinejob2.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Before this mess I invited a few people, only two joined I guess.
arbiiter and notkira (uebercharge on tumblr). But damn it seems you deleted notkira's account. I'll invite them again.
I also told a person who is truscum but doesn't want to be visible with this due to possible hate she might receive from anti-truscum and she's also not out to anyone.
Beside these people, as far as I remember I invited wolfhund, fabledfrowningfox, enbyk9unit and demons-in-the-void, all truscum.

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkytransman Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:47 pm

I have a concern.

Are things going to be tightened up to the extent that the space is prevented from being accessed by those who actually should be here? I see that new members are being directed to send their truscum blog URL, but there's already people who are active in the forum who are not active truscum. Their presence means that clearly the forum wasn't intended as active-truscum-only, but new inactive-truscum may have difficulty entering.
snarkytransman
snarkytransman

Back to top Go down

Post by RCus Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:01 pm

That's my problem too, to be honest. Like.. I don't post truscum stuff anymore. And Shonji fits into that category, of inactive truscum, and he's def meant to be here. And I want people like that; they're the ones who need a safe space the most. It's kind of like navigating a minefield though. =/
RCus
RCus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharper-teeth Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 am

Naaah, I'm definitely not wanting to stop any inactive truscum from joining. A couple of the people on that list are inactive truscum, it's mostly them tagging us to their blog so we can make sure they aren't anti-truscum. It might be coming across that way, I guess, I'm just trying to keep things safer and have been working to do this quickly because of busy life and worried people on here. ;w;
sharper-teeth
sharper-teeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shonji Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 am

omg sorry I heard what happened and was scared to check the damage so I vanished for a few days.

It can definitely be hard to judge who is inactive truscum. I know I rarely post truscum related things on my tumblr and I mostly things saying like "you don't have to dress masculine to be a trans man" "clothing doesn't dictate gender" "don't let anyone invalidate your gender identity" kind stuff, which I can see how would make someone suspicious of me if i were to join now haha. I mean, it's sad to say that stuff is even a warning. :/

Personally I think tracking their blogs for a while would be the best bet. Only tagging their trans related posts, if any, does not give us a picture of them as a whole. Given the godawful state of things right now, I am sure anyone who is even vaguely aware of the truscum stuff has to have even the faintest idea of what's going on. I know some people don't like feeling under watch, and I know I hate it regardless of reason. But I feel if they truly have nothing to hide, then they will at least listen to our point of view and concerns and make the decision based on their comfort level.
Shonji
Shonji

http://shonjikari.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RCus Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:50 am

Does anyone know who NGB might be?
RCus
RCus
Admin

Back to top Go down